Author: Carmen Falcone
Title: Forbidden Virgin
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: February 6, 2017
Cover Designer: Sweet & Spicy Designs
Editor: Summer Ross
Available on Amazon
She’s in love with her father’s best friend…
Kate Crawford’s always had a scorching attraction to her father’s best friend, sexy hotelier Graham Davenport. Now she’s going to study in Europe, but she wants to realize her secret wish and lose her virginity to Graham. After all, she’s not a teenager anymore and ready for some Adult X-rated fun.
Graham Davenport hires Kate as his trainee in his luxury hotel as a favor to her father, but seeing her flaunt her hot body is driving him insane and he’s about to lose his self-control. He doesn’t want to betray the man who helped him turn around his life, but this woman is no longer a teenager with a crush. And her desire unleashes secret passions and fantasies that neither of them can deny…
5 Things My Heroines Probably Shouldn’t Have Done
by Carmen Falcone
My heroines are women I’d love to meet for lunch. They are smart, humorous, quirky, confident, awkward, fun. They usually go out of their comfort zone—especially if that means helping out their family and friends. They are modern women haunted by the timeless desire of belonging. Loving. Achieving.
Without delay, here are the top 5 things they shouldn’t have done—but they did it anyway, and that brought them one step closer to a sexy, swoonworthy Alpha hero. 😊
1. Kate Crawford from Forbidden Virgin shouldn’t hit on her father’s best friend. But, wait, hear me out… she’s been in love with him for a long time and now she’s legal and working for him. What’s a girl to do? She goes after what she wants and the outcome is super steamy.
2. In A Weekend of Misbehaving, plus size heroine Alice Sommers is caught skinny-dipping at her boss’s pool. Ready for more? Her boss’s (whom she call Mr.B, a hot Italian crabbypants) business partner finds her naked in the pool first. Gosh. So embarrassing!
3. Have you ever wanted to take matters into your own hand? To honor the best friend she lost, Vivian Foster goes against all common sense and sneaks into Javier’s office to look for clues that can connect him to the death of her friend in A Vengeful Affair. Too bad he finds her before she can get ahead, and lots of twists and turns are set in motion.
4. In Kidnapping the Brazilian Tycoon, activist heroine Addie Reed kidnaps a billionaire to convince him not to kick out a native tribe from their land. While this could have landed her in prison, she ends up agreeing to a very unexpected bargain… a marriage of convenience.
5. Accidentally Hooked has a very provocative premise. The heroine, Kika Martinez, pretends to be a prostitute for a week to get the money to save her sister’s life. The catch? She has one exclusive client: Ryan Winters, a striking Australian tourist who’s in Vegas to expose a prostitution ring.
So yes… my heroines keep me busy. But I wouldn’t have it any other way! To learn more about these amazing women please check my Amazon page.
Available on Amazon
Carmen Falcone learned at an early age that fantasizing about fictional characters beat doing math homework any day. Brazilian by birth and traveler by nature, she moved to Central Texas after college and met her broody Swiss husband--living proof that opposites attract. She found in writing her deepest passion and the best excuse to avoid the healthy lifestyle everyone keeps talking about. When she's not lost in the world of romance, she enjoys spending time with her two kids, being walked by her three crazy pugs, reading, catching up with friends, and chatting with random people in the checkout line.
She loves to procrastinate, so please indulge her and drop her a line. For more info, visit her website: http://www.carmenfalcone.com