Friday, March 4, 2016

IT'S LIVE!! BURNED (DEVIL'S BLAZE MC) BY JORDAN MARIE @Author_JordanM




☆¸.•*¨*★☆It's Live! ☆¸.•*¨*★☆


When you play with fire your bound to be BURNED

Amazon US

Amazon UK
Amazon Ca
Amazon AU

BLURB


Katie:

He is a very bad man. There is nothing good about him…
Unless you count the things he does to me between the sheets. Those are good, very good. 
Everything else about him is bad to the core. 
One drunken night of bone-melting sex should have been the end of it—especially since I woke up alone. 
Until he shows up at my door complete with handcuffs. I hate him for what he’s doing. Too bad my body can’t resist him. 

Torch:

She has a body that makes men beg. I had to have her. 
I didn’t realize getting my dick wet inside of her would be a drug---one I’d crave over and over. 
Katie’s past brings me to her door. I should walk away. I can’t. 
My President asked me to do this job and technically, I am. I’m doing her against the wall, in the shower, on the counter, the table and occasionally even the bed. 
The heat between us is intense and white-hot like an open flame. 
I can’t walk away, even for my President, the man I swore to follow into hell. 
I warned her I am no one’s happily ever after. I’m too dark. 
I’m more of a nightmare. 
She chose to play with fire. Hell, I did too.
It’s too late, now we’ll both be BURNED





VIDA'S REVIEW

From the first book until this current release this author has owned my heart. There's not a story she can tell that I won't just grab and read. The story of Torch(Hunter) and his Katydid just about owned my soul. Torch a man on a mission looking for the the one person to help him right a wrong he mistakenly did to his club president Skull. While out searching he sees a woman that he believes will BURN <--- (like how I did that) him alive in the sheets. Little do he know the woman he was searching for is right in his face with the answers he need. Their journey is filled with up's and down, high's and low and a chemistry that will melt your panties off (literally). The conclusion is something you couldn't have anticipated and never imagined. This author will keep you on your TOES (insider) and have you begging for more. Jordan Marie have consistently delivered one delicious tale after another, the author's growth is STUPENDOUS and if you haven't been along for the ride WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!! Start this series or whatever else she writes, trust me you won't be disappointed.







Book 1 in the Series



Savage Brothers MC Series

Breaking Dragon


Saving Dancer


Loving Nicole


Claiming Crusher


Trusting Bull


No comments:

Post a Comment