Friday, March 4, 2016

CHECK OUT THIS REVIEW!!!! EVANESCENT BY GABRIELLA LEPORE






Evanescent by Gabriella Lepore 
Published by: Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing
Publication date: March 15th 2013
Genres: Paranormal, Young Adult


Synopsis:

“Then it is settled,” Felix declared. “Come hell or high water, when this is all over, at least one of us here will not make it out alive.”

When Bronwen Snow is pulled from her cottage in the middle of the night, she finds herself seeking the help of three mysterious boys who reside in an abandoned castle deep in the hillside. With only a hasty handwritten note and a vague sense of dread to guide her, Bronwen is forced to put her trust in the eccentric and willful Felix Cavara and his eternal curse – immortality.






Can I just say that at the very end all I could say is that I both love and hate this book. I hate that the ending is so sad, but I must say it is also so perfect. I do just wish there was a better solution for their story ending and yes I thought of one, but of course I won't state it... Love prevails and all that ish.... 

Anyways this book truly takes you on a journey filled with ups and downs. I enjoyed every bit of it and yet wished for more and just let me say my hopes were high at the end. I really wish there was an extension to this book though and that it was a cliff hanger, but I don't even think that's possible. UGH!!! Now I am just so sad after reading this and yes I cried while I was reading this at work. 

Seriously though the book is so well written and very enjoyable. I would highly recommend to someone that is a lover of love with a twist of paranormal. 



Purchase:



AUTHOR BIO:
Gabriella Lepore lives on the coast of Wales in the United Kingdom. She began writing at an early age and grew up with a passion for all things supernatural—especially witches! She currently has six Young Adult books in print: Evanescent, The Blackheath Witches, How I Found You, Secrets In Phoenix, and The Witches of the Glass Castle books 1 & 2.

Author links:

No comments:

Post a Comment