Wednesday, December 16, 2015

RELEASE BOOST ~~ DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS: A STEPBROTHER ROMANCE BY LAUREN LANDISH

DLSboost  
Release Boost
Title: Dirty Little Secrets: A Stepbrother Romance
Author: Lauren Landish
Genre: Stepbrother Romance
Release Date: December 6, 2015

  Dirty-Little-Secrets-Kindle  

  synopsis

You can't rush love. Sometimes it just comes out of nowhere and smacks you in the face."
“I’ve messed up royally, and Kade is the only person who can help me.”
My name is Alix Nova and I’m a successful model. That is, until my ex threatens to leak my nude photos. My filthy rich stepbrother is the only person with enough cash that I can turn to. But he isn’t buying my pathetic lies on why I need the money. He’s determined to get to the bottom of it. I just hope when he learns the truth, he doesn’t abandon me like every other man in my life has.
“All of the dark fantasies I’d lied to myself about, all of the ways that I wanted to bend her over, to engage in those violent passions that tore at my soul. All those images from my dreams that I never told anyone about came to mind as my lips touched hers for the first time.”
No one associates my name, Kade Prescott, with my rich father anymore. I’m just a defense attorney, scum of the earth. I’m also the only one who’ll help my stepsister, Alix. I know that my desire for her is mutual, I’m just not sure how she’ll react to the real me. How she’ll react to the RED ROOM.

***Dirty Little Secrets is dirty, bad and wrong! Includes light BDSM and spankings…Do you dare turn the page?***
Full length novel with a HEA.
For a LIMITED time, includes a bonus novel: Survival - A Military Stepbrother Romance. Two for the price of one!   Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28003494-dirty-little-secrets?from_search=true&search_version=service  

  teasersPassion couple. Sepia

Conceptual portrait of a young couple in elegant evening dresses

Passionate couple foreplay at night selective coloring, kissing neck

teaser1   buynow  
authorbio  

Lauren Landish is a young, best-selling author of Romance. Writing has always been her first love and she is happy to write for women who are thirsty for a little heat in the bedroom!Lauren lives in the sunny land of California with her boyfriend and her pet mini schnauzer.
jomppromotions
 

No comments:

Post a Comment