Friday, December 18, 2015

BOOK BLAST ~~~ BLOOD MOON (SECRETS OF THE MOON SAGA, #5) BY KRISTY CENTENO @SparkleBookTour



PRESENTED BY






Title: Blood Moon
Series: Secrets of the Moon saga
Vol or Book #: 5
Author: Kristy Centeno
Audience: Young/New Adult
Genre: Paranormal
Format: E-book
Publisher: Inkspell Publishing
Cover by: Najla Qamber
Editor: Melissa Keir
Pages: 93
ASIN: B017VJVUHE
Date Published: December 18, 2015


The mystery deepens…but the truth slowly begins to unravel.
In the midst of an impending war, comradeships will be forged, relationships mended, and bonds strengthened. 
We’re closer to dismantling the alpha’s plan now than ever before, but when tragedy strikes, our commitment to a cause kept alive for the memory of our loved ones will be tested. Our ties tried. Our sanity preyed upon. 
Darkness will shadow our lives. A common goal, however, can help us move forward. 
Can we pick up the pieces long enough to ensure a future for Marjorie? Or will another loss be the evil that breaks me? 





Other –http://www.inktera.com/store/title/3e7e7d54-43da-4f6c-847e-7ea888abb9e4



I focus on my surroundings as I go, listening for any warning of danger. But what I hear instead is the unmistakable sign of distress. Alexis is in trouble. Fear unlike any I have ever known takes a hold of me and I pick up pace, overwhelming my body’s capacity with the extra effort. Trees become blurry images of green and brown as I flash on by. I run, jumping over fallen logs, landing swiftly on my legs before continuing on. I let nothing stop me. Not the threat of other wolves nearby. Not the signals of protests I receive from my brain in an attempt to warn me to take things slower as I am hurt and losing a lot of blood.  
I can’t stop now.  
Alexis is close enough I can already smell his favorite cologne in the air, blowing in my face. But then I hear it. There’s no mistaking the sound of snapping bones. Hot searing pain spreads through me as if I’ve been speared by a sizzling poker stick. My steps falter and I end up smashing my left shoulder into a large oak tree in front of me, which causes it to pop out of place. The air is knocked out of my lungs and I fall to my knees, struggling to catch my breath. My ears perk up in a vain attempt to pick up on any signs from my twin, but all they note is the silence.



Kristy Centeno is the author of the Secrets of the Moon saga and Keeper Witches series.
She has always had a passion for books and after years of being an avid reader, she decided to transform her desire to write into a reality and thus, her first novel was born. When she’s not busy taking care of her five children or holding down the fort, she finds time to sit and do what she loves the most: writing.







No comments:

Post a Comment