Thursday, February 5, 2015

4.5 STAR REVIEW~~~LOVE'S SUICIDE BY JENNIFER FOOR




My heart belonged to Branch and Brooks Valentine since we were children, when we were all too naïve to know what that even meant. We didn’t understand that when we became adults, love would change us. I had to make a choice and when I did, it ripped our bond apart. Brooks left town, and he took half of my heart with him. It was difficult, but I coped and planned my future with Branch. I thought I’d made the right decision. I loved him and I always had.


Brooks showed up to be our best man the night before our nuptials. After drinks and too much reminiscing, I ended up in bed with the wrong brother. To avoid the humiliation and the fact that I’d ruined all of our lives, I left Branch and the only family I’d ever known.


That’s where my story should have ended.


Two years, one beautiful little girl and an abusive marriage later, I was standing there staring at the man that would always hold my heart.


The only question was…


Would I give it to him


I’m Katy Michaels and this is my story. 




Love suicide was one of the longer books I am read recently. Believe me that is not a bad thing! This book is awesome! There is so much action and emotion, it is absolutely amazing. This story is so multi-dimensional it will have you on the edge of your seat. You will really fall in love with the characters. I absolutely cannot get enough of them.
Just for the beginning I could tell I was going to want to beat the crap out of this girl. I mean come on there are two brothers. Why! However, I noticed just like any good story that has to be the driver and boy does this book have it.
Now the main characters on the guys, am not getting into with you. You will just have to see for yourself just how crazy that stuff get. I mean it's so twisted, like really you will just have to see.
Now as far as the writing, I must it was pretty awesome. I mean not many books can be this long and still keep the reader's attention and this book does. I find many books have a hard time when the book goes on for a while, but this book keeps the edge just out of your grasp. For me this was more than just the characters, it was the situation,the plot, and  the climax. It was all there. I really hope you guys get this book and I really really hope that you enjoy it as much as I did!


AUTHOR BIO:
Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.
She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment