Wednesday, May 20, 2015

REVIEW- TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE BY ASHLEY STOYANOFF




Two Truths and a Lie 
Ashley Stoyanoff 
(PRG Investigations, #1) 
Publication date: February 28th 2015
Genres: New Adult, Romance

Synopsis
One year ago, I became a missing person. I left everything behind—family, friends, school. It seemed like a good idea at the time. My only option, really, until I realized running from a police officer isn’t as easy as I thought it would be.

It’s been exactly three-hundred and sixty-five days since I left home, but I’m finally ready to take the step I should have taken a year ago. I’m done hiding. I’m done running. I’m going to take my life back.

It was supposed to be easy. A meeting with Jason Pierce, a private investigator, was set up for me. All I had to do was go to him, let him do his thing, and then I could go home, or so I thought.

That is, until I met Jason and things got … complicated.





To say this book is anything less than great would be craziness!! I absolutely love this story. It plays out so well. The author didn't tell us too much or keep too much from us. The characters are fun and loving. I thoroughly enjoyed them all and cannot wait to read the next book. 

The plot is right on with this book. The writing was seriously superb. Honestly this book is exciting. I love an great romance with an even better investigative twist. I cannot wait for you to take this journey with Jase and El so you can be as in love with this author and these characters are awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment